Try to win 2 tickets for the "HERGÉ" exhibition in Lisbon
The Calouste-Gulbenkian Foundation (Lisbon) is hosting the exhibition "HERGÉ" from 30 September 2021 until 10 January 2022*.
*Be sure to check the museum's opening hours and the Covid rules in place in the country.
On this occasion, answer correctly to the 6 questions below and try to win 2 tickets for the "HERGÉ" exhibition in Lisbon !
- In which Brussels municipality was Hergé born?
- As soon as he arrives in Russia, Tintin is questioned́ by the People's Commissar. In which city does this interview take place?
- What is the name of the Shanghai prison in which Tintin is held?
- What is the name of the King of Syldavia at the time when King Ottokar’s Sceptre takes place?
- The Sbrodj Atomic Research Centre is hidden in the heart of a mountain range. What is its name?
- Emir Ben Kalish Ezab, overthrown by Sheik Bab El Ehr, is on the run and has to hide. What real-life monument did Hergé draw inspiration from to represent his lair?
Please send your response to email@example.com.
Enter the competition which will run from Thursday 14th October to Thursday 28th* October 2021 at midnight. *The giveaway has been extended by one week.
10 Winners will be drawn at random from those who correctly answer all the above questions.
Each winner will be contacted by e-mail.